“NLP COACHING OFFERS AN OPPORTUNITY TO CREATE REAL LASTING CHANGE BY FOCUSING ON WHATS IMPORTANT AND TAKING ACTION“
Our World has become increasingly complex and interconnected. We have busy and active lives into which we seek to fit more and more. So many more people are now seeking NLP Coaching because it offers them an opportunity to create real lasting change into their lives.
This includes individuals, business, and professionals, searching for specific guidance and support. At its basic level, coaching is about helping someone move from where they are to where they want to get to. There are many areas in which this can be broken down so that you focus specifically on your client’s needs, areas such as:
- Personal/Life Coaching
- Business/Executive Coaching
- Group/Team Coaching
- Career Coaching
- Relationship Coaching
- Confidence Coaching
As an NLP Practitioner you already hold some of the most powerful coaching techniques available today. By becoming an NLP Coach you will have the ability to make changes at both the conscious and unconscious level, which many other coaching courses are unable to teach so the results for your clients are far more effective and take fewer hours. By adding this short course to your portfolio of skills will provide you with the knowledge of how to apply and structure a coaching session delivering specific content to fit the needs of your clients.
There are 3 levels of Coach certification available with Inspire 360:
- NLP Coach (Practitioner Level) – Pre-requisite for attending (NLP Practitioner & Time Line Therapy™ Certification)
- ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching & Mentoring – Pre-requisite for attending (NLP Practitioner & NLP Coach)
- NLP Master Coach (Master Level) – Included within the Master Practitioner Certification.
Only a handful of NLP schools have the knowledge and experience to offer this ABNLP Coaching certification. This course is approved and certified by the ABNLP (American Board of NLP) and ABNLP Coaching Division, and goes on to surpass the standards required by the ICF (International Coaching Federation).
In addition, because you choose Inspire 360 as your training provider you will have the option to qualify with the ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management), we are one of only two ABNLP training providers in the UK awarded as an ‘approved centre’ – a real mark of excellence!
To attend this advanced 2 day workshop you will need to be certified beforehand as an NLP Practitioner or above. The methodologies delivered can be used in a variety of coaching environments so it suits both face to face and telephone coaching.
The unique training is delivered by our lead trainer and Master NLP Business Coach Ewan Mochrie. Ewan is a certified trainer of NLP, Hypnotherapy, Time Line Therapy™ and Coaching. When he is not delivering training he spends the rest of his time with individuals and businesses providing coaching services to improve and maximise their future potential – with great success!
- Improve your coaching ability as an NLP Practitioner (There should be no limits to your NLP skills)
- Gain global accreditation and UK recognition
- Introduce proven & quality coaching philosophy into your workplace
Here is just a taste of what you can expect on this 2 day course:
- Understanding the relationships between coaching, mentoring and therapy
- How to create agreements and contracts for success coaching
- Reviewing other coaching models for individual and business cycles
- Introducing mind maps
- Recognising your own communication style and behaviours and be able to adapt this to connect with others
- Innovation and creativity tools to empower individuals to move forward
- How to ask powerful questions with the right amount of skill applied
- How to structure your own coaching programmes
- Giving and receiving feedback to develop and encourage positive behaviours in your clients
- Writing goals and breaking down into milestones for timed results
- Setting tasks to bypass limiting decisions
- Helping clients to overcome their limiting decisions using the “Creating Your Future”™ technique
- Selling yourself as a coach – how to get clients.
- Completing and delivering a 1-2 hour coaching session
The training is structured around classroom tuition which will incorporate small group exercises. You will be encouraged to practice your new skills during the 2 days, and will complete the training by delivering a full 1-2 hour coaching session.
The cost of this 2 day course includes, materials, lunch and refreshments on both days
Absolutely, we recognise the importance of value so for anyone interested in booking more than one course we have a variety of packages available which offer significantly discounted rates. Check out our BRONZE and GOLD package options offering up to £450 discount (Special Offers)
If you have trained with an alternate provider you are still welcome to attend our courses. As long as we recognise the NLP school and have proof of certification for our files then we will be happy to enrol you onto the NLP Coach Certification.
You can do this by calling us on 0845 80 30 360 to discuss the detail. The cost of the programme is £450+VAT and includes 6 months FREE membership with the ILM, giving you access to a whole host of great materials, advice and information surrounding your qualification.
You can book online or by telephone. We require a deposit at time of booking by cheque, bank transfer, credit card or debit card. If your company is funding your place we just require invoicing details.