This intensive ILM Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring programme is aimed at managers and business professionals who want to develop their expertise and credibility in the fields of coaching and mentoring, to establish coaching on an organisational level, or are aspiring to become a professional coach.
The purpose of the programme is to give individuals a sound basis in coaching and mentoring practice allowing them to become competent workplace coaches. The ILM Level 5 programme is highly interactive and delegates will be required to participate in a range of large and small group exercises, group debates and discussions, coaching practice, feedback sessions and individual reflection.
To complete the programme you must complete and attend the following:
Module 1: 7 Days Classroom Training (Demonstrations/Theory/Practice Groups)
Module 2: 2 Day Classroom Training & Coaching
Module 3: Assessment & Units (Assignments/18 hours Coaching/reflection Journal)
*Assessment and Accreditation fees are included in the price shown*
Benefits for individuals
- Be able to assess your own skills, knowledge and behaviours as a coach and mentor
- Know how to manage the coaching or mentoring process within an organisational context
- Deepen your understanding of how the organisational context can affect coaching or mentoring
- Plan, deliver and review your coaching and mentoring
- Plan your future development in coaching or mentoring
Benefits for employers
- Ensure the individuals you develop as effective coaches and mentors are equipped with the skills, knowledge and understanding they require
- Develop a coaching and mentoring culture so that individuals can improve their performance and organisational productivity
ELCAS Applications Accepted
Please call 0800 12 30 360 to apply for this course using ELC credits. Available dates for modules will be discussed along with payment options.